Innovations in Science
Continuing Medical and Nursing Education
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC and the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians’ Education Resource, LLC, designates this live activity for a maximum of 22.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16669 for 22.0 Contact Hours.
Sources of Funding
No educational grants or in-kind CME support from commercial interests was received for this activity.
At the conclusion of this CME activity, attendees should be better prepared to:
- Identify and apply diagnostic approaches in neuromuscular disease
- Adopt the latest strategies and findings in core approaches to medical management of neuromuscular diseases — including cardiac and respiratory care, physical and occupational therapy and addressing psychosocial needs
- Assess and appraise the clinical trial landscape in order to educate families about clinical trial opportunities for which they may be eligible
- Recognize and use medical best practices in a multidisciplinary environment to help improve medical outcomes and patient satisfaction
- Grants at a Glance
- Research Grants
- Creating a New Therapy
- What We've Achieved
- MDA Venture Philanthropy
- MDA Annual Conference
- 2019 Clinical & Scientific Conference
- 2018 Clinical Conference
- MOVR Data Hub
- Newborn Screening for Neuromuscular Diseases
- Cost of Illness of Neuromuscular Diseases in the US
- Medical Education and Resources
- Contact Our Research Team